The objectives of the study are:
• To collate homeopathic remedy results from children with symptoms of ASD (autism spectrum disorders) and ADHD (attention deficit hyperactive disorder).
• To build a useful data resource as to the likely effect of homeopathic treatment over the course of four – six months
• To collate information that will be useful for others concerning the effectiveness of homeopathy in improving the quality of life for children with additional needs.
Criteria to take part in the study:
• You will be the parent of a child aged between 5 and 16yrs old who has symptoms of ASD and/ or ADHD. No formal diagnosis is required.
• You will be interested in exploring and using natural medications.
• You will be willing to make small changes to your child’s diet if required.
• You will be prepared to purchase and use homeopathic remedies.
• You will be asked to provide details of medications and supplements currently being taken.
• You will be asked to provide a detailed health history at the start of treatment.
Your commitment to the study will involve:
• Agreeing to take part in a minimum of four homeopathic consultations including a full initial consult at a reduced fee of £36/$47 USD per consultation.
• You will be willing to give regular feedback about the changes that occur during the course of the study.
• You will be willing to provide feedback that can be used in the study recordings and maybe be used on this website or associated groups. (Your identity and that of your child will not be disclosed).
The Study Consists of:
The Study will be conducted by 2 experienced Classical Licensed Homeopaths working collaboratively.
The consultations will be by video call with one parent of the child.
Your homeopathic consultations will be with either Australian-based Tina Horrell or UK-based Susan Terry.
Where appropriate time will be spent speaking to the child.
Your prescription will be emailed to you with details of where to purchase the remedies and how to take them.
You will provide regular feedback between the consultations (by email) about changes that occur.
APPLICATIONS FOR STUDY WILL BE OPEN:
22nd August 2020 to 31st October 2020 (This is subject to availability).
To register your interest in taking part in the study please schedule a free 15 minute introductory session. The calendar link is below: